Gary King for AG 2006

Dear Voters of New Mexico, I am writing to ask for your support for Attorney General. I have always wanted to make a career out of helping others deal with life’s difficult situations. I believe I have the necessary skill and experience to accomplish this by fighting to protect our families as your Attorney General.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Gary Is "The Guy"

As a television and radio broadcaster for more than 30 years I have crossed paths with many people in elected public service positions. On the local, state, federal, and international level…I have interviewed and interacted with more office holders than most people do in a lifetime. Its part of the job, and as such, one can’t help but form generalized opinions about politicians and even politics as a whole. Suffice it to say that, in all those years, I never met anyone holding an elected office or running for one that I wanted to work with or help. That is…until now.

I won’t use all the usual clichés to describe a candidate for office that one is used to hearing from supporters. I will simply state; Gary King is The Guy. He’s The Guy who should be the next Attorney General of New Mexico. He’s The Guy that changed my mind.

Gary King’s record alone will convince most people to vote for him in November. But in the relatively short time I have personally known the man I have learned there is much more to Gary than just his accomplishments. Like his father before him, Gary is committed to serving the people of New Mexico. He’s somebody who wants to work for us...he regularly puts in 12 hour days on the campaign…just to help win the privilege of serving us!

What’s in it for him? I don’t know really, but I hope to learn that someday. I do know it is not the “money and power” thing. He could make more money just continuing to be a lawyer. And I’ve never seen Gary display the type of ego necessary to seek and relish the so-called “power.”

You don’t come across many guys like Gary King these days. Trust me on that.

Phil Sisneros

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home